Sunday, January 29, 2012

So here's an update

Me.  Still doing entirely too much, but I somehow seem to manage.  Not always well, but I manage. 

Avery: 4th grade.  Scored 3rd highest in her grade in the MCAS testing so gets to participate in a gifted and talented program.  Extremely creative.  Goes through books like water.  Sassy mouthed (not sure where that comes from), very funny, remarkably kind. 

Jack:  2nd grade.   Very smart, but doesn't like to show his work.  He wonders what the point is as long as you have the answer (hmmm, did my children inherit all my negative traits?).  Extremely athletic.  Also goes through books like water. Sassy mouthed, very funny, remarkably kind. 

This is us:

(PS, if you are amazed by this picture, and want some just like it (with your own family of course...I mean we are cute and all, but...) you should contact my nephew and niece...www.novellaphotography.com.  They are geniuses.  And I am not just saying that because I am related.)

More to come as we go along.  Stay tuned.  Its always interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment