Monday, December 23, 2013

I do not think I introduced Chicky Noel

Chicky "found" us on December 12th.  I follow the local shelters on Facebook, which is really a bad idea, and I saw a video of her and read her story.  Went to meet her after work, she jumped into my lap and the rest is history.  She is a sweetie.  Mostly just wants to snuggle and sleep on your head when you go to bed for the night. 

I knew after we put Elizah down in October that I would get another cat, but I also knew I wasn't really going to have to seek one out...one would appear in one way or another.  And she did.



Isn't she a love?

Chicky exploring at the vet's office

Ok, this one is just funny.

2 comments:

  1. Chicky is a lucky kitty! So kind of you to adopt her. And you're brave to follow those shelter listings - whenever I look, I want to bring all the animals home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't easy. I try to scroll by them very quickly...someday when I have a huge farm, I will go in and get them all :)

      Delete