Sunday, December 29, 2013

Book report time

I have finished all my half read young adult fiction books, so I am officially reading...nothing.  This is unusual for me.  And today is cloudy and sort of raw and the perfect day to curl up in bed with a book, but alas, as I was sick, the house apparently threw up on itself and I cannot stand looking at it.  Seriously, how do 4 people create such a mess?  

So while Avery is at the ballet with a friend, and Jack has a friend over (which I think might defeat the purpose of me cleaning...), I will try to whip this place back into shape.  And the good news is that I only work 1 1/2 days this coming week, and then I am off until January 6.  There will be some reading done at that time. 

The Art of Racing in the Rain is next on the list, as well as The Hobbit, which I am ashamed to admit I have never read.  

Next time we meet, I will contemplating my New Year's resolutions.  I think I will only make a couple, and hopefully they will stick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment