Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I have come up with a great plan to pick the order of the books I read...

I have asked my friend Tom to do it.  This is Tom:
Ok, ok, this isn't really Tom, but he is a farmer.  At least by avocation.  Someday it will be his full time occupation.  Anyway, he is one of the only people that reads as much as I do, and who fully supports and enjoys my crazy stunts like reading random lists of books and blogging about them.  (you could always go check out my old blog-alwaysgreetyourvegetablesproperly.blogspot.com .  He liked that too)

So without further ado, I will now reveal Tom's next pick in the book draft.  The Art of Racing in the Rain.  Ironically, there is another book called Racing in the Rain, by the same author, and that is actually what I downloaded by mistake.  Oops.  Time to get the actual book I wanted.  Hooray for Kindle returns.

I am still working on finishing at least one of the three books I am currently reading, but as soon as one of them is done, I will start this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment